Seriously? Disney doesn't need some stupid gimmick to make people come to the park. It could be called "A Year of Stealing Your Money" and people would still come.
You'd think by now I would have learned that when Disney goes out of there way to tell you how great something is going to be that it's probably going to be awful. (Just wait till "Tangeled" comes out)
So what did we learn today?
1. Tom Burgeron should not be allowed to host anything while he's still tipsy.
2. There's a new show called World Of Color, and a Little Mermaid Ride going to DCA (Who would have guessed?)
3. Disney has 2 new cruise ships (who cares!?)
4. They are building a resort in Hawaii (because there aren't enough hotels there?)
5. Disney is going to use your home videos in their commercials
6. They're going to project your home videos on Cinderella Castle in WDW and Small World in DL.
7. Michael J. Fox is still awesome.
The End. Thanks for nothing.
They didn't even play "Makin' Memories".......